Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.
Dummy Advertiser
Pronatal - Zentrum der assistierten Reproduktion
Sanatorium Repromeda - Kinderwunschklinik in Brünn, Tschechische Republik
Dummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy AdvertiserDummy Advertiser

Ich bin eine eizellspenderin (Australien)

Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Ich bin eine eizellspenderin (Australien)

Hello,

I am currently living in Sydney, Australia and my doctor says I am able to donate eggs. If there is anyone in Sydney, Australia that needs eggs please contact me if you want to know more.

I go to Germany in December and January but I do not think that is enough time to donate.

Panda

Antw:Ich bin eine eizellspenderin (Australien)

I regret, but egg donation is not allowed in Germany. You would have to go to a country where this is allowed. That are all the European countries excluded Germany and Switzerland. Egg donation is possible only through a clinic. The recipient could of course also come to Australia but for a German it is more uncomplicated to go to Czech Republic or Spain .Respect that you are willing to donate your eggs :-)
    I appreciate women like you. You are angels. Thank you :08: :clap:
    [/url]
    17.11.14 1. EZS +SPS (Ivf Spain) positiv
    02.12.14 HCG 2991 (TF + 15)
    08.12.14 HCG 13196 (TF + 19)
    15.12.14 1 Herzchen
    [url=http://lilypie.com][/url

Kommentar

Antw:Ich bin eine eizellspenderin (Australien)

Wow I did not realise it was not allowed in Germany. If anyone is living in Australia I can help them here then. Europe I go to for two months every year and can go to Czech Republic or Spain for the appts but once again I don't know if a period of 1-2 months is enough.

I understand this is not helpful for most people. But if it helps anyone that all the best. :-)

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X